Listen in at 91.3-FM in South Florida's Tri-County area, 91.5-WKWM in the Florida Keys, and live on the Internet at http://wlrn.org/radio/listen, as I respond to Joe Cooper's questions and your phone calls on topics that in addition to 2012 Legislative Changes that will impact condos and HOAs, should also include:
- Hurricane Disaster Preparedness and Recovery for community associations;
- the Trayvon Martin shooting and association liability;
- new ADA requirements for chair lifts in public swimming pools and the potential impact on community associations;
- foreclosure and collection issues in Florida community associations;
- the recent Florida Supreme Court decision in Chalfonte v QBE involving insurers' liability after a storm disaster; plus
- FEMA's ill-conceived decision to disallow the rebating of flood insurance commissions to customers, taking millions out of the coffers of associations statewide.
The WLRN Topical Currents program will be taking live calls from listeners in South Florida toll-free at 1 (800) 743-9576 and from callers throughout Florida and beyond at 305-995-1800.
Again, that's this Monday, June 25th at 1pm on WLRN 91-3 FM across South Florida or streaming live on the Internet at http://wlrn.org/radio/listen/ for Topical Currents with host Joe Cooper ... I look forward to your calls!